Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 09

Hudson and I carving our pumpkins. The big one on the right is the one I grew in the garden! I'm so proud.

Mine, Hudson's, and Jeff's

"Hey! Anybody in there? Open your door! I want some candy!"

Hudson refused to wear his mask. It was lucky I even got him to wear his costume. And pretty much the minute we got home, he ripped it off. He loves trick-or-treating, though. He was (as these pictures accurately depict) a blur, running from house to house non-stop. Of course he wouldn't stop long enough to pose for a decent picture.

Our friend Paul, and Jeff. I was pleasantly surprised when he voluntarily dressed up.

Your one and only. I look like a pregnant woman showing off the profile of her belly, but no, I am not showing off the profile of my big belly, but rather the profile of my rather large nose. EEeehheeeeheeeeheeee!

5 comments:

Tami said...

lol, I seriously love your witch costume!! You are my favorite when it comes to dressing up! Remember when we went to the mall in high school with Holly and we dressed gothic and did our hair and makeup really dramatic. You were so shy but you were totally up for it. I think your awesome!

Nichole W. said...

LOL, Yes I remember that Tami! That's funny.

Holly said...

hey i still have those pics in my scrapbook! and i dont blame hudson for not wearing his mask those spidey masks are so un comfy! last year kayden had his on and he kept following the wrong group of ppl becasue he coudln't see. lost him a couple of times

Cori Henderson said...

So cute! Your witch costume is awesome! Congrats for growing such a pumpkin! I Hope I can do that someday:)

Autumn said...

You make such a great witch!! Talk about real jackolanterns!! Impressive pumpkin!! I'm so sad mine died. :( I love it that Jeff dressed up too.