Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blogger Burnout

I think I'm getting a little bored with blogging. I still love following other peoples blogs, but sick of doing my own. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the effort. I started out doing it to keep my family updated, but I think about 95% of my family doesn't even read it! Oh well. I'm sure I'll keep doing it. Maybe it's just that time of the year when all the excitement of the holidays are over and we're just holed up in the house with nothing exciting going on to share. I'm aching for spring so we can start being outside more! Anyway, just wanted to say we're still here.

5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I know what you mean. But I love to see your updates:) Sometimes its fun to go back in the archives to see what you were doing at one time or another, its like an online scrapbook. Consider it preserving memories - even if you're just holed up in the house:)

Tami said...

It seems like everyone has kind of slowed down a little. I swear it's just the time of year. You need to make a blog book though because that way you don't really care who reads it. It's nice to know that you will have a book of all your pictures and thoughts for every year. It gives me the motivation I need to keep going!

The Catmull Crowd said...

ya it must be the time of year... I struggle just to come up with a post...I agree, either I am really bored of blogging or nothing is that exciting right now. But i do like when you do a post! I especially love your craftiness things you do

B +E + L said...

Ditto...this is a hard time of year all around! But I'm sure there are a bunch of people who are reading and just don't comment. I know I'm in that boat a lot.

Autumn said...

So funny-I know what you mean about family following. Ditto. That's the same story as NieNie, you may have known. Started for her fam, then they mostly didn't follow. Sometimes I feel a lull too...but I still want to know. Awesome chocolates!