Friday, March 5, 2010

My Sweet Savings Deal!

So I told you I was starting couponing, right? Well, I've been pretty excited for the past few hours about this :) First of all, I follow a blog called freebies2deals.com. I have found tons of good deals through her blog, and this was one of them. Here was the deal: If you become a fan of Physicians Formula on Facebook, they give you a buy one get one free coupon. I also had a $1 off coupon for a Physicians Formula product. At Target they had some P.F. products on clearance. So I found these two things. Notice the mineral powder is marked on clearance for $8.67? I took it to the price check scanner and it rang in at only $3.08!! Good tip to know if you ever find anything on clearance at Target. Scan it in, it might be cheaper than you think! And the lip gloss I ripped open as soon as I got to the car but it was on clearance for $4.85 but with the dollar off coupon it was only $3.85, and since the powder was free with my bogo coupon...$3.85 was the total for both items! Regular price for both items would have been almost $20!!! I've been doing a little victory dance all night and just wanted to share!

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That's awesome Nichole! I need to get my rear in gear and start couponing too!!

B +E + L said...

Sweet deal. I love that rush when you get something for crazy cheap.