Friday, May 30, 2008

Making Progress

Excuse the ginormous picture of ourselves. I haven't figured out how to fix that yet. But hey, I was able to figure out how to make a post and add pictures. Pretty good, huh? Well, now that things are moving along I guess I'll let everyone know that this even exists. Just know I am still learning and it will hopefully get better as time goes on.
It is our 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday, and Jeff is taking me for a little get away in Park City. Hopefully we will take some pictures of our adventures and I can post them here and tell you about it when we get back. Until then, have fun looking at our huge heads and Hudson's huge hives.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey Nichole!!
You found my blog. I finally came around to doing something like this. I actually found a place where you can get cute backgrounds if you want to check it out. It's cutestblogontheblock.com. Cory and I need to come to your house. I'd love to help you decorate. Have you ever been to Tai Pan. They've got some cute stuff.

Holly said...

hahahahaha you are so funny! im glad you finally figured it out. poor lil hudson i hope he is ok now. i remember when you got married it was on my grandmas birthday which turned out to be bills birthday as well. anyway who cares glad you made a blog see ya