Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Dog Days of Summer

Few things make my heart smile as much as watching our boy play with our dog. Hudson loves drenching Oakley with the hose and I think Oakley enjoys it just as much, if not more. They are so good together. This totally makes up for when Oakley was an indoor puppy and would chase Hudson around and bite onto Hudson's arms and clothes, putting holes in them (his clothes, not his arms) and I would cry in frustration. And it makes up for the chewed drawer in our bathroom, the chewed up vacuum cord, and all the housebreaking accidents. He's a good dog. And Hudson's a good boy.




Jeff was mowing the lawn at the same time they were playing, hence the green dog. He just rolled and rolled in the fresh cut grass.

8 comments:

Misty said...

Those pictures are darling! I love the green dog. That is one BIG Dog, no wonder Hudson loves him!!

The CHAFFIN'S said...

So cute! I can't wait until our back yard is done so we can have more fun with our dog! Glad to hear Hudson is feeling better too. LOVE YOU ALL

The Catmull Crowd said...

Those are some awesome pictures!! You need to remember that on st. Patricks day... I have never seen a green dog!

Cori Henderson said...

That is so funny! I love that he turned green! I want to get my kids a dog, I would hope it would make it to where they weren't so scared of them all the time. So cute. Nothing cuter than a boy and his dog.

Marie said...

These pictures are to die for! He is so darn cute!

Holly said...

lol that is so cute! hudson is looking more and more like you i think!

Blackham said...

So funny that the grass turned him green. I love it! Hudson and him are the perfect little pair!!

Autumn said...

SO cute! I thought you might do what we do--dye our dog.