Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend 09


We spent our Labor Day weekend in the Bryce Canyon area. We stayed in a little hotel in Cannonville for a couple of nights which was a really nice change from camping. But we still got out and got dirty. We went 4 wheeling and hiking through Bryce Canyon and by Tropic Reservoir. We went with Jeff's 2 brothers and their families, so Hudson had a lot of cousins to play with. It was a fun little trip that went by too fast!



Hudson was intent on using Daddy's binoculars to find deer and elk.





All of our group except for Jeff who is taking the picture.




My favorite picture of the trip!

4 comments:

Tami said...

oh how fun!! I love all of these pictures Bryce Canyon is so beautiful! I love the red rock and havent seen it in way to long. I bet you had a ton of fun!

Cori Henderson said...

That looks way fun! I love these pics too! I have to say I like "camping" in a hotel sometimes better than outside (or all the time:)

The CHAFFIN'S said...

How fun Duckie...The picture of Jeff & Hudson is so cute! All of them are cute and wonderful! Love ya

Bennett Family said...

Looks like a fun trip! You guys are always doing great things.