Thursday, April 22, 2010

Come Learn how to Coupon!



I am hosting a coupon class on MAY 13th at 7:00 at my house! You want to come! I started this at the beginning of the year and I've already saved hundreds of dollars. The only thing to buy is a subscription for the Sunday paper so you can get lots of coupons, and you can get a discount price at the class, but it is totally optional and there is no pressure to subscribe, but you'll want to, I promise! Come one, come all, bring a friend! Please let me know if you are planning on coming or if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I wish I could come! I would love to learn!

Cori Henderson said...

I want to come, but Brielle has ballet that night and can't miss! Dang! I want to learn so bad.

Kiera said...

I'm so jealous of your coupon clipping skills...it's something I wish I could pick up on...If I were in Utah I would totally be there...you'll have to write a blog on coupon clipping tips for me!!! P.S. your family is so cute!!