Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Todays coupon trip to Smiths

Oh how I love couponing! I've been to Smiths 4 times in the last 3 days ('cause I'm scatter brained). I thought I got some pretty good deals today. Thought you were dying to know...:)
These tampons weren't rock bottom priced, I'm sure, but I picked them up anyway at $2.99 with 4 $1 off coupons= $1.99 a box


I was excited about these pantyliners: $1.09 with $1 off coupons=.09 cents each!


Did you know they make dark chocolate almond Sandies? Me neither. I was excited. They were $2.49 and when you bought 3 you got $3 off, then I had 2 $1 off coupons and 1 .55 cents off coupon=2 at .49 and 1 at (what? .94 cents? I can't think...close enough!)

Stocking up for the summer! Hot dogs on sale for .88 with $1 off of 2 coupons=.33 cents per package!

This bottled water (our favorite brand) was on sale for $2.99 per case. When you bought 4 they give you a $5 Smiths coupon (can be used on anything) to be used later, so they ended up being $1.74 each

I love finding things on clearance! I picked up 4 of these Softsoap refills at $1.49 each. Wish I had some coupons to go with it, but I still thought they were a pretty good deal!

But I DID have coupons for these. Not exactly my preference when it comes to these things, but at this price I couldn't pass them up. Great to stock up on for emergencies. I had $1 off coupons so I bought 2 at $1.50 each and 2 of another variety at $1.74 each!


I also had $1 off the sunscreen making it $4, and .55 cents of the pretzels making them $1. 43.
My total for the whole trip was $46.53, if you deduct the $5 coupon they gave me: $41.53

----------------------------
4 boxes of Playtex tampons
4 packs of Carefree pantiliners
4 packs of Always pads
1 Coppertone sunscreen
3 packages Keebler cookies
1 bag pretzels
8 packages hot dogs
4 Softsoap refills
4 24 ct. Arrowhead bottled water packs
-----------------------------

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That's awesome! I really want to learn how to coupon!!! If you want to do a class here in Vegas I'd definately go!!

Cori Henderson said...

Nicole, that is awesome! When I'm all finished moving (whenever that will be since we keep hopping around), I'm going to get into the coupon clipping so I can start stocking up on things and save me some money:) That is amazing!