Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cleaning the Office

Wow, my office gets so cluttered so fast with bills and papers and all the random stuff I don't know what to do with while I'm cleaning the rest of the house and it drives me crazy! I finally got around to cleaning it thoroughly today and found some random papers with notes of Hudson's funnies, clear back from February! Oh my I need to do better at keeping up on the paper work around here (and writing down the funny things he says...I know there are a million more...most of them funnier than what I DO write down.)

2/11: Had a dream about a squirrel in a small box. He held the squirrel. It was a bad squirrel.






2/10: I was playing Wii, Hudson had a controller and thought he was playing along, but he wasn't. He said "We're rockstars!"

Started saying things that started with "My body..." :
My body feels thirsty.
My body feels hungry.
My body feels tired.

2/17: Had a dream about monkeys, zebras, and badgers in the basement.

H: Little owies can melt.

One day driving through the snow:
J: What gives you energy?
H: Toast and snow.

I think Jeff and I had just had a conversation about his GPS.
N to H: Find me my flip flops.
H: Why? Are we going in space?
N laughing: No.
H: Are we going to pick up satellites?

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

How cute! I love the silly innocent things kids say. I'm with you though, my office is a nightmare, and we just moved in in July.