Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year our neighborhood did a trunk-or-treat. I wasn't really excited about it since I like the traditional going door to door and seeing everyone's jack-o-lanterns. But the weather turned out to be cold and rainy, so the trunk-or-treat was held inside our church building, and I ended up being grateful we weren't out in the rain. We were done within an hour and were able to get home early, make dinner in a pumpkin which we took over to our neighbors to share and played Phase 10. So it ended up being a fun night.
Hudson was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle this year. The first year he actually wore the mask to his costume.

Cleaning out pumpkin guts to get ready to carve jack-o-lanterns. Hudson has been asking all week when he could "peel" his pumpkin. I feel bad we never found time until today to get it done.

Checking out his loot.

These are the cupcakes I made for Hudson to take to preschool for his Halloween party.

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I love his costume! That is awesome!! We did the trunk or treat thing too this year.

Tami said...

Such a cute costume!!! Those cupcakes look professional love them!!