Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Misty to answer and post the following questions:

1. Post your favorite picture and explain why.

I don't know if this is my favorite picture ever, but I sure love it and it makes me laugh every time I see it. I just love how fat Hudson was back then, and he was such a fun baby.

2. Time to admit it, name your favorite reality TV show?
Oh there are too many to choose from. At this very second it's probably Giuliana & Bill. Kind of random, I know, but they are going through fertility issues, so that's probably why I like it right now. Plus Bill Rancic is totally hot.

3. If you could go one place in the world where would you go? Who would you take?
I would definitely return to Western Samoa. It's the most wonderful, beautiful place in the world! I would take my love, Jeff!

4. If you won the lottery, name the first three things you'd do with the money?
Well, after becoming a big fan of Dave Ramsey, the first two are pretty boring, but then I'd have to do something fun, too.

1. Pay off all my debt.
2. Put money in savings.
3. Go on a nice, long vacation.

5. What is your main regret in life?
Probably not doing more with my talents. I wish I would have been doing art over all these years, and I slightly regret not going to school for it.

6. Where has your favorite trip been to so far?
See question 3.

7. How did we meet? Am I different from when we met?
Oh gosh, I don't remember. I'm getting too old! Either elementary or jr. high. I'm pretty sure Misty is different now...I hope we're different from our silly teenage selves!

8. Name something that irks you.
Oh gosh. What doesn't irk me? LOL. Hmmm, just the first random thing that comes to my head is when you wash a new article of clothing and it gets ruined the first time through the wash or shrinks in the dryer. Hate that!

3 comments:

Misty said...

That was fun to read.. thanks for playing along! :)

Tami said...

ooo I hate that last one too. Makes me so mad!

Autumn said...

Love this! I'm so behind on blogs...I feel the same way regarding my talents. ;(