Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drum Roll....


So I know you've all been on pins and needles waiting to see if I've found a pair of shoes. Well, I did. And here they are. A pair of Rocket Dogs. A little more casual than I had in mind ( I found another pair I liked a little more, but they didn't have my size. Figures.), but I was so fed up I didn't care anymore. I found them on RocketDog. com, then went to Zappos.com (thanks Tami!) to see if they had them for cheaper. Since Zappos doesn't charge shipping, it did end up being cheaper through Zappos. I am now eagerly awaiting them to arrive on my doorstep!
I would also just like to send a little shout out to Jeff who took me shopping (again) ALL day Saturday to try to find a pair of shoes. Poor guy. He was a trooper. When we were at the mall he was watching all the girls' feet and said he felt so bad for us because we had to wear either really cute but uncomfortable shoes or just plain ugly shoes. He also said if he did see some cute shoes on a girl, he was going to go ask her where in the heck she got them! He's so funny and the best husband ever. I love you, babe.

And thus ends my search for a pair of shoes....for now.

3 comments:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

HEY THERE! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW SHOES! I TOO JUST FOUND A COUPLE PAIR OF CASUAL SHOES BUT I FOUND MINE AT "FOREVER YOUNG SHOES" THEY ARE A LITTLE MORE CASUAL THAN I WANTED TOO BUT THEY ARE PRETTY CUTE. I GOT A BROWN PAIR AND ALSO A RED PAIR!!! THEY ARE MORE ALONG THE LINE OF A TENNIS SHOE BUT FREAKING CUTE AND COMFY

Cori Henderson said...

What a good husband to help you pick out some shoes! I need some too! I'm glad you were able to find some!

Autumn said...

Cute shoes! On the tag-I am SO #14. Jake also dislikes it that I shop this way-buy, then return. But its SO much easier for me. I esp hate trying on clothes with a tot. What a pain. And 90% of the day pjs, that is me this very moment! And answering the door-I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this!!! Its SO hard not to, esp if you don't think you're going anywhere!! Talk radio-I'd like to listen to that guy if he was here-I don't know if we get him? And what's the Financial Peace thing you're talking about?

Thanks for the pay it forward-wahoo! I can't wait. I'll probably do it in return but not announce it until I actually finish my other one! How to get money from adsense-under layout, go to "monetize"!