Monday, February 2, 2009

Oooh! Gotta Get Me Some Sassafras!



K, this video will be totally lame if you're not into scrapbooking, it might still be lame to you even if you are into scrapbooking, but I love this stuff! I love the new stuff Sassafras has come out with, especially the "Vintage Yummy" line. I love the paper whimsies flowers, and the cards. Oh, and the stitched blossoms....oK, and pretty much all of it.
The sad thing is, I horde this stuff and then never use it. It's too cute to use! I LOVe paper and buy it just because it's so dang cute. I'm trying to be better at using what I love most, though, instead of saving it for that "special" page. And I want to buy those paper whimsies just so I can make these and use them to decorate my scrapbook room:




Aren't they so fuN? Anyway, kind of a lame post, but I love this stuff! Hooray for Sassafras!

4 comments:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

ohh they do have cute stuff! Maybe I want to scrapbook.... haven't done that in years!!!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Nichole! Wanted to thank your for the comment you left on my blog, what a day maker! And yes this is a darling craft idea, so many good ideas out there so little time!

Cori Henderson said...

I think its way cute! Your so good at stuff like that!

Bennett Family said...

Did you seriously make those? I need to come over and see them. Way cute!