Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Awww Phooey!

In the process of trying to post a slide show, I lost the background that I liked. I tried to find it again but it wasn't where I originally found it. So, I don't love this one but it was the best I could find after who knows how long and at 11:38 at night. I guess it will have to do until I can find a cooler one. And you'll have to put up with half of a slide show until I can figure that out, too. Looks like I might have to call for help (that means you, Gina!). Sigh. I get so frustrated when I can't do these things myself!
(UPDATE:12:20 AM: Found a different layout. Like it, but found others I liked better but they weren't working for me. Ended up erasing links and had to re-do them. Frustrated. Obsessed. Tired. Slide-show still cut in half. Goodnight.)
UPDATE: 12:26 AM: Well whaddaya know! Wonders never cease to exist! My last attempt and I figured it out! And of course it was simple. Just a lack of knowledge of what to do. GOODNIGHT!)

2 comments:

Holly said...

lol nice song! and i think you are getting the hang of the whole blogging thing. it look really good. any way when are you coming up to eagle mountain huh?

Candace/Mom said...

So many fun pictures! I'm impressed at your dedication. I get stressed out just loading pictures onto digital picture frames!