Friday, June 13, 2008

What a Way to Wake Up
















Hudson is my alarm clock. I wake up when he wakes me up. He usually accomplishes this by climbing in bed with me and then driving his trucks all over me or wrestling with me. Or he'll grab some cereal and start chomping on it, getting it all over the floor until I decide I should get out of bed and give the kid some breakfast. Well, this morning it was a little different. I woke up to weird squishing sounds and than patting sounds, and it smells like cucumber melon. I look over and see Hudson having a ball with the lotion. I got mad and yelled at him which is why he's crying in the picture. Then I rolled out of bed to clean up the mess. Other than the obvious places shown in the picture, it was on the carpet and the walls, and in all the little crevices in the alarm clock, in Hudson's hair, all over his p.j.'s.....What a way to wake up.

No comments: