Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day 08





What a busy Fathers Day! We had to get to church early so I could meet with the bishopric to get a new calling. I (Nichole) am the assistant Bear Leader. Then we went and just took the sacrament and then snuck out so we could get a visit in to all of our families in the day. First we went to my dad's house in Midvale. We visited and had dinner with them. Hudson always has fun playing with his Aunt Samantha and their little dog, Chiquita.
Next we went to Jeff's parents house. They had a BBQ but we were pretty stuffed from eating at my dad's so we didn't eat too much there. Hudson had fun playing with all his cousins, and we got a game of dice in before we had to get to our last stop.
We ended our day at my Grandma and Grandpa Schumann's where we had another BBQ. We sat outside and visited and Hudson played with more cousins. My aunt Karen made homemade ice cream (my favorite) and there were lots of other goodies there, too. It was about 9:30 before we even got home and we are tired and ready for bed.
I just want to tell Jeff and let everyone else know how wonderful he is. He really is the best daddy and I am so thankful for that. Hudson is truly a daddy's boy which I get a little jealous of sometimes, but it's okay cause Jeff is a great pal and a great example for Hudson to follow. We love you so much, babe! Thanks for all you do for us!

1 comment:

JerBear & Co. said...

I know this is a little late but Happy Father day Jeff. i am sitting here waiting for a flight and I ran across your blog through Spencer and Tiares. Congrats at starting a new business. I hope that goes well for you guys. come on over and check out our blog.
I am Spencer's friend from Mona.


Jeremy Gooch