Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lehi Rodeo

My aunt Cheralee bought us tickets to the Lehi Rodeo. This was Hudson's first rodeo and I think he had a pretty good time. Before the rodeo, we went to the little parade they had on Main Street. They were throwing candy and Jeff had Hudson hold out his cowboy hat and he got a little special treatment by having a lot of people throw candy right into his hat. After the parade and the rodeo, we asked him what his favorite part about the rodeo was, and he kept saying "candy in hat". But the rodeo was a lot of fun for him, too. He loves seeing the horses and cows, but his favorite part was the motorcycles doing tricks. He thought that was pretty cool. We all had a good time at the rodeo! Thanks, Aunt Cheralee! (We forgot our camera so these pictures are taken with Jeff's phone. I was so mad we forgot the camera, but at least we got these!)


3 comments:

Tami said...

Ok so he is so dang cute!! I am loving the cowboy hat! I am so jealous I want to go to a rodeo so bad.

Holly said...

ummmm hi! whats up. lol i know i havnt checked blogs for a while and i cant believe you came up to lehi and didnt tell me! hunter is cute in those pics though

Holly said...

LOLO)LOOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOOOOOLOLOl!!
sorry i meant hudson! its this waking up early thing it makes my brain crazy! and plus i never see you! so you cant blame me for getting it wrong (and i do have my fathers brain) i was laughing so hard when i read that though sorry