Sunday, August 24, 2008

Antelope Island

Saturday morning I wanted to get out of the house, so we decided to check out Antelope Island since we had never been there. Jeff said his dad has been wanting to go, too, so we invited his parents to come along. It wasn't quite what I was expecting (although I don't really know what I was expecting) , but we saw a lot of buffalo, or as Hudson calls them "bussalo", and a couple of antelope, so that was fun. Of course I didn't get any pictures with the real ones, but here are some pics of the fake ones we saw.


Checking out the sea monkeys (brine shrimp)

Hey cowboy!




1 comment:

Tami said...

Ive never been there. Looks like fun though. My husband would probably love it. His dad raises buffalo. I love the way hudson says buffalo that is so cute!