Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Favorites Part 2

I love doodling. If I am talking to you on the phone, I am probably writing your name over and over, and writing what you say. If I have a pen and a piece of scratch paper, I am doodling.

I love fairs, but mostly I just love local events. I love fairs, art exhibits, rodeos, city celebrations...just community events that are fun (and usually have good food!).

You wouldn't know it by looking in my closet, but I love fashion. If I had my dream body I think I would dress completely differently. I would be a lot more daring and creative. To me it's an artistic expression....kind of like scrapbooking or interior design- mixing and matching different pieces until you find your style. I also like the picture above. It kind of shows how I draw (or would draw if I ever made time for it).

So I found a 2 for 1 in this picture. Originally I was just looking for campfire because I can just sit around one for hours. And if you were born in the 80's, there's no need to explain to you my love for Smurfs and all the cartoons from the good old days.

Flip Flops. Gotta have 'em. My favorite pair bit the dust this summer and I seriously went into a slight depression for a week or two!

Cold cereal. I could eat it morning, noon and night.

My Heavenly Father, my Savior, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They are such an important part of my life. I also love going to Temple Square and sitting in the room with the Christus. It really makes you reflect on what is most important in your life.

Color. Why do we have to have a favorite? I can never choose just one.

Dirt. Working in the yard, watering with a hose, pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, planting a garden or flowers...just being outside and getting my hands dirty.

Disney. I love the movies, especially the old classics. I miss the days when there was a Disney movie on every Sunday night. I love Disneyland and pretty much all things Disney.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I am so glad you have more favorites. I feel like I know you more and more!