Friday, August 1, 2008

A-Z About Me

A-Z about me

A- Attached or Single? Attached for 7+ years
B-Best Friend?Jeff of course
C-Cake or pie? Cake. I don't really like fruit pies, but I like chocolate, banana, or pumpkin.
D-Day of choice? Saturday
E-Essential Item? Makeup
F-Favorite color? I hate choosing. I love all of them for different things.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears. I like bending them head to toe, then licking their back so it splits apart. Weird-I know.
H-Home town? LOL. Which one? Born in Sandy, but I usually claim Cedar Hills since that is where I lived the longest and attended high school.
I-Favorite indulgence? Anything with sugar.
J-January or July? July. Does any one who lives in Ut., like Jan.?
K-Kids? My favorite little Hudson guy. Wishing desperately for more.
L-Life isn't complete without: Family
M-Marriage date? June 1, 2001.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 older sisters, 2 little brothers, and 2 little sisters.
O-Oranges or Apples? I eat more apples than oranges, probably because they are just less work. I like a good orange.
P-Phobias? Jeff driving us off a cliff...especially into water. It's a reoccurring nightmare...just had one last night, actually.
Q-Quote? We might not have it all together, but together we have it all.
R-Reasons to smile? How many blessings I have everyday of my life.
S-Season of choice? Summer/Sping/Fall...or in other words, NOT winter
T-Tag 3 people: Holly, Gina, Tami (What does this mean exactly?!)
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm freaking cool. LOL.
V-Vegetable? Fresh peas in the pod.
W-Worst habit? Not eating healthy.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y-Your favorite food? Just one? Uhhh......a good chicken roll up?
Z-Zodiac sign: Pices. It's SO me.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love the unknown fact. Ha ha thats preatty funny! You are pretty cool I have to say.