Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nichole's Favorites #3

I love watching Good Things Utah. Channel 4, 10 am.

This has been my favorite kind of gum for as long as I can remember. It really does last an extra long time.

I love Gwen Stefani. I love her original style.

I love getting a good haircut and I am LONG overdue.

Love ice cream sandwiches.

I love fonts. I get most of them from DaFont.com. I have a ridiculous amount of them saved in my computer. You never know what kind of font you're going to need.

I love little pygmy goats and I hope that someday we can have enough land that we can own a few. They are just so cute.

And if we have goats, we may as well have a dog, too, right? I love goldendoodles. Golden retriever/poodle mix. While I'm not in any way a poodle fan, it helps them be low-no shed which is a major plus.

Grape and lime. Grape limeade from Sonic, grape and lime snow cones, eating grape and lime Skittles together....I just love the grape and lime flavor combination.

Grilled pineapple. From Tucano's. It's what we're going to be eating in Heaven. And maybe Tucano's Brazilian lemonade to drink.

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I love watching Good Things Utah too, I wish I had a DVR so I could record it every day! Its fun to see these things, keep posting!

Tami said...

I love all your favorites!!! It makes me want a grape limeade from sonic right now!!