Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cars, Dogs, and Turkey

Hudson loves the movie Cars and all things Cars. Especially Lightning McQueen. That kid carries McQueen around everywhere! (He's found in a lot of pictures with Hudson--see Thanksgiving picture below). He likes to line his Cars cars up in his bed to sleep with them, and lately he's been sleeping in his Lightning McQueen sleeping bag instead of his normal blankets.
His other new thing before going to bed is having to have his left sleeve pushed up above the elbow. It's some quirk that I think has something to do with sucking his thumb, but who knows? He really freaked out about it the first couple of nights and I couldn't figure out what he wanted. Once I figured it out, I had to do it for him for a couple of nights, but now I think he's just doing it on his own.

A boy and his dog. Aren't they both so cute!?

Spiderdog. (Playing around with Hudson's leftover Spiderman party favors) Hudson thought it was hilarious.

The only pictures we managed to get of our Thanksgiving. It was held in Jeff's dad's barn which was pretty nice because it was big enough for all of us and it was insulated and warm and they didn't have to worry about the all the little kids trashing the house.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Your little Hudson cracks me up. I love that he has to have his sleeve up when he sleeps. And I love the picture of the dog with the Spider Man mask on. So funny!

The CHAFFIN'S said...

What a silly boy! I can't believe how big Oakley has gotten! Crazy! Cool on the barn for Thanksgiving...