Monday, December 22, 2008

Love that kid....

I usually try to shower when Hudson is taking a nap, but whenever I need to shower while he's awake, I put on a movie for him to keep him entertained. So now he pretty much associates watching movies with me taking a shower. Today he was watching "Cars" (for the billionth time) and I was sitting next to him watching with him.

Hudson says: Mommy, go take a shower.

Me: Why? You want to get rid of me?

Hudson: Yeah.

Me: Why? You don't love me?

Hudson: Mmmm......I wanna keep you.

This is Hudson playing in the snow a couple of days ago. He has an aversion to wearing snow pants this year (the ones he's wearing are insulated), but he stayed outside for a few hours and had tons of fun throwing snow at Oakley.






Hudson brought this to me the other day and said "Happy Birthday, Mommy!" (my birthday is in March :) The apple is the cupcake and the pen is the candle. He's kind of been obsessed with cupcakes since his birthday. So creative.





5 comments:

Tami said...

What a cute personality he has. I bet you can't get enough of him!

Cori Henderson said...

So cute! I love it. That apple and pen is so hilarious.

The CHAFFIN'S said...

I love it when my girls say the cutest and funniest things! You just have to love them even more when they do stuff like that...It just makes the bad things they do easier to forget. Love ya so much

Gina said...

That's way creative!! Love it. He's such a funny kid!

Gina said...

I hardly ever get dressed in the day. I just don't like wearing clothes. Anyway, whenever I decide to put clothes on (usually so I can just open the blinds) Mason always asks where I'm going. I usually don't get dressed unless we go somewhere.