Sunday, March 15, 2009

Murder Mystery Dinner in Margaritaland

Some friends from our ward invited us to our first ever murder mystery dinner. We had such a great time and were so happy we were invited! They did a great job. Dinner was so yummy--grilled chicken and steak shishkabobs with veggies, fresh fruit and dip, and chips and salsa. We also had pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, and mojitos (all non-alcoholic of course :)
Everyone dressed up and looked great! I played the part of Bindy Barkeep and Jeff was Thurston Howard III. It was so much fun and we hope we can do another one soon! Here are the pics....Sorry, there are a few!
Me/aka Bindy Barkeep--Bar Manager & Jeff aka Thurston Howard III--Millionaire



Starr Bright--movie star & Sandy Beachbum--professional surfer

Lifesavin' Sam--Lifeguard & Candy Cotton--Millionaire's girlfriend

Izzie Islander--Island girl & Jack Daniels--Bartender/Sgt. Lord--Police Officer
Coconut Joe--Owner of Margaritaland & Kylie Cocktail--cocktail waitress

Lucky Numbers--Lottery Winner & Tatum Tatt--Tattoo Artist

Cabana Bob--cabana boy & Coconut Jan--wife to Coconut Joe


Lifesavin' Sam aka THE MURDERER!!! I knew it!


The guys.

The girls.

The women were all over Thurston. They were out to get his $$$.

Coconut Joe was hilarious. He won the best costume and best actor awards.

The bar.




7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

THat looks like so much fun! You guys look pretty awesome in your outfits!

Tami said...

Oh my gosh how fun!! I have been thinking about doing one of those soon. You all look awesome. It looks like you really have some great friends. And you seriously look freaking gorgeous! How fun!

Marie said...

Joel is such a cheese ball... he looks so funny! I love the pic of you and Jeff! How fun!

Bennett Family said...

I am so glad that you got such great pictures. I seriously need a new camera-I got like 3. Could I get a copy? I am so glad that you guys came. Good times! We should get together more often.

Blackham said...

That was sooo much fun. I need to get those pictures from you BINDY!!!

The Burke Family said...

I'm so glad that you found us! I will be checking in on your blog also to see what your cute family is up to! I had so much fun getting to know you guys better! We should definetly all get together more!

Autumn said...

What a blast!! I love these and have wanted to host one for a long time. I LOVE your picture! So cute.