Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Seven



27. I've already thought I was 27 so I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I get to re-live it for another year. It was a somewhat depressing birthday (see video below) but friends and family made it good. Jeff took me out on Friday night to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and then we went to a movie. Saturday my dad came down to visit, then Jeff took me shopping for most of the day, although I didn't buy anything. Sunday my family had a get together and we had dinner, cake and ice cream, and played games. That was all great. The reason I say it was depressing is I just don't feel good about myself. I spent the morning of my birthday looking in the bathroom mirror pouting and feeling sorry for myself. I'll spare you the details! I'm too young to be feeling this way!



A gift from Jeff.

5 comments:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

OHHH DUCKIE!!! Its going to be ok! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish you could see how beautiful you are! I would give anything to look like you! I love you so very much and cheer up because you are beautiful not only outside but inside as well!!! Much love from you BIG Sister!!! LOVE YA

Tami said...

If you could only see yourself the way we all do. You seriously are gorgeous!!! Those pictures are so great and it looks like you had a fun day.

Cori Henderson said...

That is such a funny movie clip. What is it about turning 27? I'm turning 27 too this year and I don't want to. But seriously, I agree with Tami, you look gorgeous!!!

Marie said...

Nichole- Im absolutely positive that you are one of the most beautiful people I know! Happy Birthday Girl and KNOW that you are amazing! Lets go on a girls night! Just holla!

Kristin said...

Now you've made me feel REALLY OLD! 27, huh?!??! That's nothing. I would love to be 27 again! Looks like you had a good day and you even got a cake. I haven't had a birthday cake in years! You look great!