Saturday, April 25, 2009

CAN



This video is so inspiring to me on so many different levels. It comes to me at a time when I am trying to start running. Right now I'm doing 2 miles a day. I'll definitely be thinking about the Hoyt's on my next workout.
I want to be a better mom. I know that way too often I put on a DVD or give Hudson something to keep him "entertained" so I can get things done or have my own time. How great of a mom would I be if I put half the devotion into being a parent as this dad does?
And I want to be a better person. So many times I don't do things because I think I'm incapable, or not skilled enough, or will fail if I try. How many opportunities are passing me by because I'm too nervous, or afraid, or shy?
I love the strength both of these men have.

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

That is amazing! Thanks for posting!