Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

It's been Jeff's family tradition to go camping in the desert for Easter since he was a kid. It wasn't really my ideal way of spending Easter at first, but I guess we're carrying on the tradition and I'm growing to like it more and more each year.
This year we went out by the Sand Dunes by Delta. The weather was pretty glum most of the time, but if we had our coats on, we were still able to get out and play most of the time and we always had a big fire going.
I have about a million pictures to post. I am so bad at picking out a select few...Hudson is just too cute to edit! So, I'll do it in a couple of posts. They will kind of be out of order, but I guess no one will really know but me.
Hudson with his stash.

All the little kids lined up waiting to start the Easter egg hunt.

I thought this was cute of Hudson's little hand reaching through the tree to get a "jack pot" of candy.


Hudson had so much fun playing in the dirt with all his little cousins.

Donuts.....

Hot Chocolate....

Marshmallows....Yum! Camping is the life!



4 comments:

B +E + L said...

You are right, he is too cute to edit!

Tami said...

looks like so much fun I havent been camping in so long! I love the little boy with the cowboy hat on. That was cracking me up.

Cori Henderson said...

Looks so fun! We used to go camping in Arches for Easter when I was growing up. Brings back memories. Hudson's such a cutie.

The CHAFFIN'S said...

Looks like you had a great time! love you