Friday, April 17, 2009

Lime Ricki


I have never found so many cute and affordable swim suits in one location. LOVE THEM! I could order at least 4 or 5 if I only had that much $$$. These ones are my favorites. Decisions decisions. The one above is temporarily sold out.
I was almost tempted to keep this lil' find to myself, but I decided to be nice and share because I love ya'll.
Click HERE to see 'em all!



Oh, and since I'm going to work my butt off (or even better, my belly), I'm going to look HOT in one of these this summer! hee hee.

5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I can't decide which one I like best! Probably the one that is temporarily sold out. I wish I felt swimsuit ready, but the thought of swimsuit shopping makes me sick. Maybe I should think about it next time I head to the pantry:)

Holly said...

lol yeah the one that is sold out is the cutest, prob why its sold out but the bottom two are cute too

Tami said...

They are all really really cute! I am always looking for great little places to buy cute, modest, flatering swimsuites! Thanks for the info. I will have to share some of my favorite places to shop on my blog.

Blackham said...

Love the swim suits!!! so nice of you to share.

Autumn said...

Oh wow! of course I went to clearance first-and found something I really like. THANKS! I think I'll be buying one-I hope. And yes, you'll look totally hot! :)