Monday, April 20, 2009

String Cheese


At WalMart tonight we had to grab some string cheese. There was an older couple there practically fencing off the string cheese section pondering the varieties of string cheese. Jeff was impatient and wanted to just quickly cut in and grab our cheese and get out of there. I told him to just wait a second, they'd be done soon. We waited about 10 seconds before Jeff had to cut in to grab our cheese. Then we kind of glanced back at the couple to see if our decision would persuade theirs. As we walked down the isle we kept glancing back to see if they would choose the best: Cache Valley string cheese. Nope. They were still deciding.
After a few more minutes of shopping Jeff looked back at the couple one more time before we turned the corner. They hadn't budged and were still hovered around the string cheese section.
On the drive home I asked "I wonder what cheese they chose?" Jeff replied, "I don't know but we would have been standing there 10 minutes if you would have made me wait for them! You should blog about that."
I laughed, "The only reason I would blog about that is because you said 'You should blog about that'."
Then he said something like, "Seriously, who takes 10 minutes to pick out cheese?"

I know this probably isn't very funny to most of you, but I just had to blog it at Jeff's "request". I think it's funny what he finds "blog worthy".

And I really do love Cache Valley cheese.

3 comments:

Tami said...

That is pretty dang funny. I will have to try cache valley next time I go to get string cheese.
Seriously though, who takes 10 minutes picking out string cheese?! ha ha

Alysha said...

I love Cache Valley cheese too!

Cori Henderson said...

That is funny! Sounds like you ran into my parents:) (Just kidding, just sounds like something they would do), I do love cache valley cheese too!