Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Forgot One...

Hudson was riding around on a stick pony, with a pretend whistle around his neck (a lanyard with a thumb drive on it), giving me my own pretend stick pony and whistle (a piece of hot wheels track for the pony and a large rubber band for my whistle), asking whether I wanted to be a good guy or a bad guy. I chose to be the bad guy. He wanted to be the bad guy too.

"Good guys have whistles. Bad guys have whistles, too."

He's also been acting like a dog...A LOT. He barks, crawls around on all fours, fetches balled up pieces of paper, comes up to us with a rope in his mouth while barking, meaning he wants us to take him for a "walk", licking, scratching...the whole works. It's kind of cute, but it's also kind of starting to get on my nerves because he is doing it ALL THE TIME!!!

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

So cute!

Robyn Heirtzler said...

Funny. I remember those days... By the way, your page looks great, as always.