Thursday, December 17, 2009

Heart Breaker

I hope you don't all get annoyed with my snippets of what Hudson says. It seems he's been saying funny things a lot lately, and with my brain, I have to get them down now or I'm sure to forget 5 minutes later.

Last night when Hudson was in bed, he was crying because he didn't feel well (the Dr. is suspecting acid reflux and we started him on some medication today...). Jeff and I were both in other rooms, and heard him cry "I'm breakin' my heart!"

Today I wasn't letting him do something and he said to me with furled eyebrows, glaring eyes, and pouting lips, "You're breakin' my heart, Mommy."

He put some of my lotion on and after smelling it asked, "What does it smell like? I think it smells like unicorn."


4 comments:

Holly said...

lol! what a funnny boy. i love the things that come out of thier mouths

Unknown said...

He says some of the sweetest & cutest things! Love you

The CHAFFIN'S said...

I don't know why my comment came up under "xfunsizedx" that is the strangest thing ever!

Cori Henderson said...

I love all that stuff! Kids are so cute with the things they say, and I agree its good to write it down!