Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July


We couldn't make up our minds what we wanted to do for the 4th, so we just went to Provo for the Freedom Festival. Hudson got to pet a huge python and this tortoise. He could have ridden on it, too, but he didn't want to. We ate lunch there and walked around for a while and went home. That night we went out and got hamburgers, picked up a few fireworks, and took them over to Jeff's brother Scott's house to light them. And that was it! So nothing spectacular, but we had fun just hanging out together for the day.

4 comments:

Karli Sue said...

wooohooo fun times nichole! lol j/k happy fourth !!! =) and cute garden.

Karli Sue said...

lol srry nichole that last comment was me holly, apparently im logged in under my sisters account. im using their comp

Tami said...

I am very impressed that you have a garden. Mostly I am just a little jealous I don't think I could keep a tiny little plant alive for longer than a month.
Very cute pictures! Your little guy is really cute and I bet your husband was so excited to take him fishing, and he caught his first fish that's so cool!!

Gina said...

Hundson looked like he had a blast! We REALLY need to get together more often. What is wrong with us? We should go camping toghether.