Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hudson's 1st Fish

We went fishing at Spanish Oaks Reservoir for a little bit on Thursday night. Hudson LOVES fishing! And they were biting so it was fun! I caught one and Hudson caught one, and Jeff was too busy helping both of us that he didn't really get to fish himself! Hudson was so excited to catch his first fish. He wanted to carry it down to get cleaned, then after we gutted it and put it in a plastic bag, he wanted to carry it on his lap all the way home. We put it in the freezer when we got home and I forgot all about it. The next morning the first thing Hudson said when he woke up was "I'm gonna find my huge fish!" and he went looking for it. So cute. He couldn't make his daddy more proud.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I bet Jeff was so proud. It's the little things that make the dads so happy!