Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boulder


Hudson with his Grandpa Walker



THIS orange rock! I told Jeff I wanted him to take my picture by this cool rock with orange moss stuff growing on it. He was a few feet away and had been carrying Hudson on his shoulders while we were hiking around the lake to get to our fishing spot. He said, "You come here and I'll take it over here. What about this orange rock?" pointing to a rock that wasn't nearly as orange and didn't have the pretty flowers behind it. "NO. THIS orange rock" I demanded.

Fishing at Donkey


Jeff has been wanting to go to the Boulder mountains for quite some time, so when his Uncle Les' family went down, he couldn't resist. It was kind of a last minute decision, and only overnight, but it was fun. Jeff's parents also went with their 5th wheel, so we were able to just spend the night with them and eat their food...which made it so nice for packing. We mostly just went 4-wheeling up to Donkey Lake and went fishing. The night we got there Jeff caught a couple, and I didn't fish. The next day, I caught 8 fish and Jeff caught 4 in about 2 hours. Yeah, I out-fished him....again. It was beautiful up there and fun to get away for a little overnight trip.

2 comments:

Tami said...

You look so cute fishing out there!

Tami said...

you should make a favorites list, I would love to see it! I just went to google and instead of the regular search click on images. That way pictures come up instead. Then just save the pictures to your computer and you know what to do from there.
I think you asked me once if we will ever move back. The answer is most likely. But we don't know when. Tobys job is pretty good it would be hard to find the same pay in Ut. But we will be back someday, hopefully.