Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Few of my Favorites....

So here are some of my favorite things. When I started this list it kept growing and growing. I couldn't narrow anything down, so I've decided I'll just post a few things here and there....ya know- to keep you coming back for more.... 'cause I know you want to. So I don't know if any of these things are technically my favorites seeing as I have so many, but I like them a whole lot. Some of them probably are my favorites, but for those that aren't, maybe they'll still help all 3 of you who actually look at this blog to get to know me better. I was going to list them categorically, but they are organized in my computer alphabetically, we'll go with that. So...enough blabbering.

This one is a definite favorite. Lake Powell. Boat. Tent. What more do you need? (Usually a ton!)

I love taking pictures. I love digital. I wish I knew more and could do it better.

Love candles. Especially when they can put out a strong scent. I usually like the warm, spicy scents like pumpkin, cinnamon, apple-y ones.

Uh, yeah. I"m a girl. Need I say more?

I start getting excited for Christmas in October. I love decorating the house, the smell of cinnamon pine cones in the store, the music, the lights, neighbor gifts, wassail, being with family....ALL OF IT!
I never thought I would be this kind of girl, but since Jeff got a 4-wheeler, I have to say I really enjoy riding. Probably more for just getting outdoors and seeing the scenery and stuff, but it's really fun.

Jeff's parents have a really unique friendship with some Amish from Ohio. We even went out there and stayed in their homes overnight and spent some time with them. They have also come out to visit here in Utah. They are some of the neatest people you could ever meet.

Art. Love art. I love looking at it, and doing it, although I haven't done anything in a LONG time. Jeff keeps telling me I need to, and I want to, I just don't make time for it. I love abstract stuff like this, and everything else, too. I think any art technique or style takes some understanding and appreciation.

Basic Grey. My favorite scrap booking paper line.

Beyonce Knowles. It's not so much her music I like. I like a few songs. But she's just so GORGEOUS! Yeah, I wish I could look like her. Other beauties will be coming soon....stay tuned.

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I love doing this. So fun to make this list. I love it cause you can learn so much about that person. I love Christmas too. I should have added that to my list.

Tami said...

Yeah, I am glad you did your favorites! I didnt know you loved art. You really should do it more. I am a firm believer in not giving up things you love like that. I used to play the guitar a lot and gave it up for a few years. I just picked it up a few months ago and am sad I ever put it down. So get on it girl!!