Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hamburgers vs. Dollars

Ok, so I just have to post this because it still cracks me up just thinking about it. Jeff came home today and told me he ate lunch at E-Z Burger. "Do you want to know why I ate there?" he asked. Why? They (the business) did some *trade work that they thought would be about $80. Well, it turned out that it was a bigger job than anticipated and Jeff's business partner was working there ALL day. The cost turned out to be around $600! So they have $600 worth of hamburger coupons!!! It was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. It just makes me chuckle. These guys are great.
*Timberline does not usually do trade work. Jeff wasn't sure if we should post this little episode here and I asked, "Why? You don't want people to think you're giving out free hamburgers?" and he said, "No, I don't want them thinking we do trade work". Besides, who does he think he is trying to regulate MY blogging?!

No comments: