Monday, September 8, 2008

Favorites #4

I love going to the movies. I can sit in the dark and secretly indulge in a huge Pepsi.

I don't know how anyone can not like Napoleon. If you've only seen it once, watch it again. It gets funnier the more you watch it.

I have loved this movie from the first time I saw it. I love the clay-mation and the wit.

Pandora.com lets you make your own radio stations. I blast it when I clean house. Best part? All music you like, NO commercials or DJ's whatsoever. Check it out.
Where would my hair be without Pantene? It's the best. Every once in a while I try not to be spoiled and buy something cheaper, but I always regret it and go back for what my hair craves.

I like mowing the lawn. It's decent exercise and like vacuuming, I like seeing the pristine lines it leaves behind. It gives me a sense of accomplishment!

I love this movie. I love Jo and Laurie. So cute.

Makeup. Need it. Want it. Love it.

Mmmmmm. Mangoes. So hard to cut up, but SOOOO worth it.

Jeff and I have gone for a couple of full body massages (I think we are starting to make it an anniversary tradition). Once you kind of get past your insecurities of having a complete stranger massaging your naked body, it's pretty nice. An hour goes by way too fast.

2 comments:

Tami said...

That last one is a favorite of mine too!! Speaking of.... that would be nice right about now!

Gina said...

Hey Nichole,
I just heard of this place online for makeup. It's all just $1 and it's pretty good stuff. My friend had some of it and it works great. I just ordered my a whole bunch. It's http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ Let me know what you think.