Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Silly Things

I let Hudson use the camera for a few minutes. Most of the shots were blurry pictures of the carpet or walls, but he got these cute ones!

Exhibit A: Jeff and I are both so stubborn, that neither one of us like to replace the toilet paper, so this is how it looks probably 50% of the time.
Exhibit B: To document the evidence that I replaced the roll. Yes, it took me about a whole 12 seconds. Does anyone else go through this? No, probably not.





Hudson came up to me pinching his nose and breathing funny. The first thing that popped in my head was, "Uh oh, he's stuck something up his nose". But he actually just learned a new trick. Funny guy.



2 comments:

Tami said...

His little laugh is so dang cute! And the toilett paper thing we totally do! Thats so funny.

Holly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yes that is my worse pet peeve! nobody ever puts the toilet paper ON the roller thing. lol that is funny but then when i finally give in and do it, it just runs out and a new roll gets placed on top for me to put it were it is sapose to be.