Thursday, September 25, 2008

High School Tag

I was tagged by Cori.

1. Did you date someone from your school? I think I mostly dated older guys when I was in high school.

2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't really drive. I usually got rides with Holly or I walked. I probably drove my mom's clunker once in a while.

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes!

4. Were you a party animal? No. I wasn't cool enough to get invited to parties.

5. Were you considered a flirt? Probably not.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None.

7. Were you a nerd? Everyone that I thought was so popular is saying yes, so I must be a double yes.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Uh, no.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Still? I don't think I ever knew it.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked my English teacher, Miss McPherson. She "got" me.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Anywhere I could desperately find someone to sit with. Usually in the commons, but sometimes if I couldn't find anyone, I would just walk around so I looked busy. SAD!

13. What is your schools full name? Lone Peak High School

14. School mascot and colors? Maroon, gold and black. Knights

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Nope. Never got asked. Again-SAD!

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Well, maybe. I would try to get better grades and I would have been more ambitious in trying out for sports, guys, friends, etc.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Being worried about what I was going to do when I was on the big screen for 2 seconds.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? Lagoon. What a crappy day. I got ditched by my dumb "friends". I was pretty much there all alone. SAD!

19. Were you in any clubs? The art club and the hip hop club, neither of which I did anything. I just signed up to be "cool" by association and to get extra pictures in the yearbook!

20. Have you gained some weight since then? HA! If only I had appreciated what I had then!

21. Who was your prom date? Sophomore year-Ryan Knapp (my best prom). Jr. Year-Again, SAD. I was set up on a BLIND DATE. I don't even remember his name. Never saw him again. AWKWARD! Senior Year-LeGrand Johnston.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I doubt it. I don't know.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Fireside Pizzeria for awhile.


I tag anyone who wants to bring up their traumatizing emotional past and post it for everyone to see.

No comments: