Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What Hudson likes....

So lately Hudson has been really cute in telling us things he likes. He usually makes quite an accurate and complete list, and it's really cute, and since I've been liking doing the video post thing lately, I thought I'd try to record his list to post. Well, he wasn't quite cooperating like I had hoped (but he did pretty good), and it's dark (sorry), and the end...well, you just have to watch the end and see if you catch what he does at the end. Watch the video and if you don't get it, scroll down and then watch it again.
Hudson likes chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, toys, movies, Shrek, Bambi, jumping, chocolate (I think we've established he likes chocolate), Lightning McQueen, and.......























..........barfing on mom. Apparently all that chocolate (only a few chocolate chips, really) and jumping don't like each other. Jeff thinks it would have been (in his words) "priceless" if I had kept recording and got a shot of the vomit. Uh, yeah. Priceless.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh the joys of being a mom! That is seriously so cute. That is a bummer about the whole barfing thing though. He he Ü

Tami said...

Ok that is pretty dang funny. How old is he again? He talks really well and he has such a cute little voice!
I love the horse ride video, That looks like so much fun. Sometimes I really miss the mountains. What a fun thing to be able to do!

The CHAFFIN'S said...

OHHH DUCKIE!!! You poor thing! How is Hudson feeling now after the barf? How are you after having to clean up... I love your posts! You do such a great job! Love ya tons

Cori Henderson said...

How funny! You just never know what's going to come out of a kids mouth (including vomit!) I loved it. He's so adorable.