Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Girls Weekend

This last weekend my mom and 2 of my sisters went to spend a night at the Homestead in Midway. It was so nice to get away for a little bit and spend time with them. It went by way too fast, though. We are definitely going to try to do this more often!
Natalie, Mom, Valerie
Me, Natalie, Valerie

Me being funny. Ha ha.

Badminton

We did a variety of activities which were fun, but lets just say, it seemed we all came from the same gene pool when it comes to coordination or sports. It was fun to just laugh at ourselves.
Natalie and I showing our red tether ball arms. It hurt! Natalie was a fierce competitor. It was so Napoleon Dynamite.

Playing tennis. It was so funny I was laughing until I peed my pants.

Horseshoes. Also funny. Our highest score was 5, but I blame it on the poor upkeep of the pits.

I taught the ladies how to play poker in a game of Tripoley. Mom won.
We also sat in the hot tub, swam in the pool, and sat in a mineral pool. Watched 13 Going on 30 in the room while eating popcorn and cookies and junk. So fun! We missed having Teresa and Hayli there. Next year, girls.

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! I want to go to a girls night!