Monday, October 19, 2009

Witchy Women

Every October, my sisters and mom and I (and the occasional aunt or cousin) get all witched up and go to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. It's a blast and we all look forward to it.
This year I decided to be a little uglier than I usually dress up. I only saw one other witch there with a hideous nose like mine, so I got quite a few comments, looks, and fingers pointed at me.
*While getting ready, Jeff thought I was pretty hot, nose and all, until I added the finishing touch...the UNI-BROW! He didn't want to have anything to do with me after that! :)

My mom with her punk rocker witch hair.

Me, my little sister Natalie, and my older sister, Valerie.

Hayli's friend Marissa, my neice Hayli, and Hayli's mom and my oldest sister, Teresa.
I didn't have my camera so I stole these pics from my sisters Facebook. I might add some more later if I can get my long, warty, green fingers on some.

5 comments:

The Catmull Crowd said...

wow, you did a great job on yourself... very creative! It looks awesome... is that what you are going to be for halloween too?

Tami said...

You are awesome! I love your costume!! Looks like so much fun I would love to do something like that with my sister and sister in laws!!

Bennett Family said...

You have to tell me what night you went....I totally saw a witch with that awful nose and I probably pointed-that would be hilarious if it was you!

Cori Henderson said...

Okay, I love the nose, and the unibrow! Where did you get your costume?! That is awesome!

Autumn said...

SOOOOOO fun!! Your nose is rockin-almost as big as mine! (On a normal day.) :) What a fun tradition.