Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hudson Stuff

I have to post these things every once in a while, because inevitably I'll lose my piece of scratch paper that I jot these things on. I feel like if I get them on the blog, I'll be able to find them later.

9/27/09: While the sacrament is being passed at church Hudson asks
"Are they bringing us toast?"

9/24/09:I asked Hudson to give me a big smack-a-roo on the cheek. I got a 3 year old's interpretation of a "smack-a-roo"....a big smack! He seemed all to pleased to have permission to slap his mom across the cheek.


The other day I cooed to Hudson:

He replied matter of factly,
"No I'm not. I'm shady. Really shady."

2 comments:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

I love the things kids come up with! Gracie's latest thing is saying as she tries to pick me up "Momma you heavy" she will ask if she is big and I say yes your getting very big! she says back to me..."I not huge?" Not yet Gracie but you are getting bigger. Then she will come in and say "Mommy you huge cause you be bigger a me" In our language that translates into...."Mommy your huge cause your bigger than me" Yes Gracie Mommy is HUGE because I am bigger and older and wider...LOL

Cori Henderson said...

How funny! I can't wait to take some pics of him! We need to do it soon! Bring his Halloween costume! You can come this week. Email me!