Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hee Haws

We went to Hee Haws the other night. Hudson had a pretty good time. I had a hard time getting good pictures because it was dark and Hudson is a turkey when it comes to getting his picture taken. While we were in the corn maze he huffed at me "Quit taking pictures of me, Mom!". Some other mom was there with some huge fancy flash on her monster camera and posing children. I was a little envious. Oh well.
He definitely had fun playing in the corn.

Going down the slide by himself.

I think this ended up being his favorite thing. You are supposed to jump in the middle but he ended up just running circles around it on the hay over and over and over and over....


I thought Hudson would have loved being able to run around with the animals and chase the baby pigs, but he was bored to death and didn't want anything to do with them.

Going through the corn maze.


Almost 3 1/2 ft.

Bean bag toss.

Corn dog.

4 comments:

Tami said...

You guys are so cute! I love your family picture!! I love going to places like this and just letting the kids do there thing. I am glad you guys had fun!

Cori Henderson said...

So fun! I think my girls would love hee haws! I love stuff like that this time of year. Cute pictures! I hope Hudson allows me to grab a few pics of him on Friday:)

The CHAFFIN'S said...

How fun! I want to do something like that...just don't know where any are up here. Hopefully we will be down there by next year and all of us could go together!!!! tee hee hee

The Catmull Crowd said...

that looks like so much fun! I wish we had stuff like that here in vegas..