Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Feelin' Christmas-y


I tried. I really did. I wanted to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put Christmas music on the blog and deck it out in a Christmas-y layout. But, I couldn't resist. Poor Thanksgiving. I love it. I really do. But Christmas is the best and I want it to last as long as possible! What's that song....Elvis...Christmas lasting the whole year through? Argh. Can't think of it (I have Christmas in Dixie running through my head). Anyway....
Really the reason I had to post it because I felt like splurging and indulging in some gourmet hot chocolate today, so I bought this chocolate CINNAMON flavor, made it (with hot milk instead of water), and guiltily gulped it down in about 10 seconds. It was SOOOO good! Thought the world (or at least the 5 of you that read this blog) should be aware of this fine beverage. Way to go Stephen's. Way to go.



Oh yeah. I also wanted to post a pic of the killer cake I made for Jeff and Hudson's birthday.
Tah Dah!







2 comments:

Tami said...

I love Christmas too! And am so excited to get all my decorations out! I love the cake by the way!

Cori Henderson said...

I know I have been so excited to change my layout to Christmas & putting up Christmas decor in my house. I'm really trying to wait till the day after Thanksgiving, but I have a feeling they might bust out of their own accord today. We'll see. I love Stephens Hot Chocolate too. YUM!