Thursday, November 20, 2008

Totally Free Crap!


I came across this website that gives you "TOTALLY FREE CRAP" and my freebies are beginning to come in the mail. Yes, it does take a little time to fill in all your info , and yes, this may also result in a little junk mail in your in-box, and no, not everything you sign up for makes it to your mailbox, but I'll leave it up to you to weight the pros and cons. Every once in a while there is a catch such as completing an offer or something like that, but not usually. Most ask you to answer just a few questions.
So far I've gotten a granola bar, a Pull-Up and potty training kit, a perfume sample, and a little sample of lotion. I love getting free stuff in the mail!
They put new stuff up all the time and the good stuff goes fast, so if you want it, check it frequently. Good luck!

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

Thanks for the info! I'll have to try it out.