Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jeff's 30th Surprise Birthday

Since Jeff wasn't going to be here for his birthday, I decided to throw him a surprise birthday on Saturday. I had never thrown him a surprise party before, so it was fun. A little stressful, but fun. I had his friends and family meet at our house at 9 am. I tried keeping Jeff in bed till then but that didn't work, so I had to keep him locked in our room so I could get things ready. I just told him I wanted to make him breakfast in bed. He bought that. At 9 someone was pounding on the door. I acted like I didn't know who it was and told Jeff he had to get it. Everyone was there and Jeff said he was really surprised.
Then we had breakfast. I made a breakfast casserole and cheesy hashbrowns and had donut holes which doubled as Jeff's birthday cake for the day (I am making him a real one later this week).



After breakfast I sent Jeff on a treasure hunt to find his birthday present. He finally found them and was pretty excited, I think. He's been needing new tires and rims for his 4 wheeler for a long time. Getting those and keeping them a secret was quite the task!



After that was yet another surprise for Jeff. We all went out and went skeet shooting. That was fun and something alot of us hadn't done in quite a while.

I feel bad I didn't get a group shot of everyone before they left, but this is who was left after I remembered to get a group shot. We had a few friends who left just before this.


I hit my first one but missed everything else. I need practice. I have a nice bruise(s) on my arm because I wasn't holding it in my shoulder like I should have. Nice.

Isn't he the HOTTEST!? Hee hee. :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF! I LOVE YOU, BABE! YOU ARE THE HOTTEST, SWEETEST, MOST LIKEABLE 30 YEAR OLD I KNOW! I'M GLAD YOU'RE MY HUSBAND FOR ETERNITY! YOUR'E MY FAVORITE! XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

1 comment:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

That is so COOL that you thru him a surprise party! Monday night was fun getting together with everyone! Love you all so very much! Happy Birthday Jeff & Hudson! WE love ya tons