Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hudson's 3rd Birthday Festivities

It can't get any cuter than this!

Opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa Bell and Aunt Samantha who came to visit today!

Playing Whac-A-Mole with Daddy


My birthday boys.

I guess you can't really tell from the pictures but it was a Spiderman themed birthday party, so the cupcakes have a web on them.

Hot Wheels tracks? Cool!

Opening a present from the Reeds. A Doodle Pro!

Whac-A-Mole!


Dinner: Lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Yummm.

I thought I had bought a Spiderman tablecloth, but I guess not. I improvised by covering the table with brown paper, glued down some comic book (that came with Hudson's Spiderman Halloween costume) pages, and printed some Spiderman pictures for an activity for the kids to do. I thought it turned out pretty good!

I made Hudson's reqest for lunch: PB & J.


His breakfast request: Waffles. I stopped recording after the song (I hate my voice. Sorry.) but then I thought it was cute that he was "licking the candles"so I started recording again. After reviewing the tape, I noticed he's not licking them, he's biting the tips off and eating them! SICK! Weird kid. Gotta love it!

My cute sister Natalie and cute niece Hayli were so nice to surprise us by bringing their instruments to play "Happy Birthday" to Jeff and Hudson. They did such a good job! Natalie (in blue) plays the cello, and Hayli (in pink) plays the violin.
(make sure you check out Jeff's birthday bash in the blog below...)

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

Fun stuff! I love the spiderman cake. He's getting to be a big boy. My baby is almost 3 too! Makes me sad. They grow up too fast.