Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Girl

Hudson has been saying the sweetest things lately. . .

Yesterday we were getting our car licensed and I was holding Hudson while the lady was entering things into the computer. Hudson was lovingly rubbing his face all over mine. Then he looked at me and said high pitched and all drawn out "You're so cute!" The lady said "Oh! That's so sweet!"

I agree.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Today Hudson was watching "The Rescuers".

H: Why is she (Penny) crying?
N: Because she doesn't have a mommy or a daddy.
H: No, she has a bad mommy (referring to Medusa). I have a happy girl!
N: Am I your happy girl?
H: Yes.
N: Am I a nice mommy?
H: Yes.
N: Oh good!

He makes my day.

4 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That is so sweet! I love it! Makes me want a little boy.

The CHAFFIN'S said...

I love that show! He always says the cutest things!

Misty said...

Awww... that is the sweetest thing! You've got one sweet little boy on your hands.

Holly said...

oohh hudson always says the cutest things. i bet he made that lady's day too