Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Little Dirt Never Hurt...

It started out simple enough. We were soaking an area so we could till it up the next day. Hudson wanted to help. Then his cute little friends came over and wanted to help. Then they decided they needed to cool each other off, and they had a nice little water fight.

Then they discovered the mud....
And thought it would be fun to have a mud fight and put it down each others shirts...





We took his clothes off so we could hose him off and go in the house, but he needed to play just a little bit more...
Then he decided Mom and Dad weren't dirty at all and needed to get some mud flung at them, too!

They had the time of their lives and I'm so glad Hudson has such good little friends who like to get good and dirty. And I'm glad their mom didn't care, either!

4 comments:

The CHAFFIN'S said...

That looks like tons of fun! We have a whole back yard of dirt...we could add some water to it and ya'll can come on up and play in the mud/clay here! LOL

The Catmull Crowd said...

that is awesome! I wish we had a backyard so my kids could do something like that. I have always wanted to play in the mud like that and not really have a care in the world. THose are some awesome pictures!

Tami said...

That was so dang cute. I would have had a panic atack (maybe thats why I have two girly girls). I think Hudson is the cutest little man. It is so great that he has some fun friends to play with. Looks like they had the time of their lives!

Blackham said...

I missed this post last time I was on. Those are some cute pictures of the kids!! They had a good time huh! We probably should have taken them out of there church clothes first.j/k I am glad my kids have cute little Hudson as there neighbor